January 7th, 2024

January 7th, 2024

Energy: 8/10          Sleep Quality: 7/10

Emotions: 

1. Tired- I woke up feeling quite tired because I stayed up late on my phone. I felt a little slow as I went about my day and decided to move my body by going for a walk.

Response: I noted my tiredness without passing judgment. I chose to hydrate with water and lay on the couch rather than exercising further. Later, I changed my evening schedule to allow for more relaxation.

2. Pride: Despite the cold, I was proud of myself for taking a walk. I wanted to stop at times but I pushed through because I wanted to get good exercise. 

Response: I celebrated my resilience to appreciate this moment. I concentrated on the fresh air during my walk and how energetic I felt afterward, which strengthened how I felt about my walk.

3. Contentment: After my walk, I was pleased to drink a warm cup of tea. I had ginger tea with a lemon slice and honey.

Response: I gave myself permission to enjoy the moment, enjoying the taste of the tea, the comforting aroma, and the warmth of the mug in my hands. I drank slowly and relaxed, enjoying the peace it provided.


Mindful moments today:

-As I drank my morning tea, I took a moment to appreciate the warmth of the cup, the tea's smell, and the sounds of the birds outside. 

-I concentrated on the pace of my steps and the refreshing breeze against my face as I walked around my neighborhood.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 9th, 2024

January 16th, 2024

January 11th, 2024