January 9th, 2024
January 9th, 2024
Energy: 9/10 Sleep Quality: 8/10
Emotions:
1. Gratitude: Knowing that I had a minute to take care of myself and begin my day in peace made me feel thankful while I ate breakfast.
Response: I took a moment to enjoy the meal in front of me, enjoying all of it. I also thought about how this small routine makes my day more positive.Focused: As I went through the poses and focused on my breathing, I felt grounded and centered during my yoga class this morning.
Reaction: By being in the moment while turning myself over to the experience, I recognized this emotion. I reminded myself to value the relationship between my mind and body.
- I took note of the food's taste and textures as well as the warmth of my coffee during breakfast.
- I was very present in yoga, enjoying the flow of my breath and the stretch in my muscles.
- I concentrated on the comfort of the cushions and the silence surrounding me as I relaxed on the couch.
Comments
Post a Comment