January 11th, 2024
January 11th, 2024
Energy: 7/10 Sleep Quality: 6/10
Emotions:
1. Excitement: As I was shopping with my mom, I was excited to go looking for things I liked while thinking about potential outfits for back to school.
Response: I allowed myself to appreciate the process to acknowledge my excitement. I continued to be conscious of my decisions, enjoying the chance to spoil myself and try on different outfits.2. Joy: As my mom and I talked over dinner, I felt happy and fulfilled, knowing I am going back to school soon.
Response: I stayed present, listened to her stories with genuine attention, and relaxed at the table. I told her how much I appreciate having her in my life and thanked her for the time we spent together.3. Satisfaction: After reviewing the positive moments of today and the time I had spent with my mom, I felt satisfied at the end of the day.
Response: I wrote in my journal about my day, highlighting the good points and the feelings I felt, to express my joy.
Mindful moments today:
--I really liked my shopping experience as I browsed the clothes, taking in their styles and designs.
-I paid attention to the flavors of the food and the cozy setting of my dinner with my Mom.-As we drove home, I thought back on my day and felt overwhelmed by how rewarding it was to find a balance between connection and activity.
Comments
Post a Comment