January 16th, 2024

 January 16th, 2024

Energy: 8/10          Sleep Quality: 8/10


Emotions:

1. Anticipation - I felt a mix of anticipation and focus while preparing for the drive back to JMU from my home in New Jersey.

Response: I acknowledged this by packing my belongings the night before and setting up a playlist to make the drive more enjoyable.

2. Fatigue - I felt some fatigue after driving for about six hours.

Response: I acknowledged my tiredness by stopping for a short break, stretching, and grabbing lunch to recharge before continuing to drive.

3. Relief - I felt relieved when I arrived at school, knowing the long drive was over and I had made it safely.

Response: I took a moment to rest and unpack a little before settling in for the evening. I reminded myself to pace the rest of my day.


Mindful moments today:

  • While driving, I focused on the road, the way the sunlight changed as the day went on, and the music that kept me company.
  • During my break, I noticed how refreshing it felt to stretch and breathe in the fresh air outside.
  • Upon arriving at school, I appreciated the sense of accomplishment and familiarity of being back.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    January 9th, 2024

    January 11th, 2024