January 14th, 2024

 January 14th, 2024

Energy: 6/10          Sleep Quality: 8/10


1. Independence - I feel a sense of independence while driving by myself to the beach.

Response: I acknowledge this feeling by enjoying the drive, listening to my favorite music, and appreciating the freedom of being on my own.

2. Peacefulness - I felt peaceful while walking on the sand, even though it was very cold.

Response: I embraced the moment by focusing on the sound of the waves, the texture of the sand under my feet, and the cold air. I reminded myself how refreshing it felt to be by the ocean, even in the cold.

3. Creativity - I felt creative and inspired while taking photos of the beach.

Response: I allowed myself to experiment with different angles and compositions, enjoying the process without worrying about perfection.

4. Relaxation - I felt relaxed while unwinding at home after the outing.

Response: I gave myself permission to rest, watching a show and cozying up with a blanket. I let my body and mind recover from the day.


Mindful moments today:

  • During the drive, I noticed the changing scenery, the textures of the road, and the warmth of my car compared to the cold outside.
  • On the beach, I focused on the sound of the waves, the coldness in the air, and the beauty of the sky and sand.
  • While eating my salad, I paid attention to the fresh flavors and how the meal satisfied me.









  • Mindful moments today:

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    January 9th, 2024

    January 16th, 2024

    January 11th, 2024