January 12th, 2024
January 12th, 2024
Energy: 9/10 Sleep Quality: 8/10
1. Excitement: As I prepared to go for dinner and the NBA game in Washington, DC, I was filled with excitement.
Response: I allowed myself to take in the suspense to acknowledge my enthusiasm. As I got ready for the evening, I took my time choosing an outfit and made sure to be present in the moment.
2. Enjoyment: The delicious food and the lively atmosphere during dinner made me feel incredibly grateful.
Response: I stayed in the moment by paying attention to the tastes, the restaurant's atmosphere, and the table conversation. I also paused to consider how fortunate I was to have this experience.
3. Euphoria: When the audience cheered following a great play during the NBA game, I felt very happy.
Reaction: I allowed myself to be fully there, cheering along and taking in the atmosphere of the arena. I focused on how alive I felt in the crowd and the exciting surroundings.
4. Gratitude: Thinking back on my enjoyable and unforgettable evening, I am feeling thankful on the drive home.
Response: I wrote in my journal about my day's highlights and reflected on how unique it was to share this experience with my best friend.
Mindful moments today:
- While eating dinner, I focused on the flavors of the food and how the restaurant's lighting and decor set a warm, inviting tone.
- At the NBA game, I stayed present by noticing the players’ movements, the sounds of the arena, and the crowd’s energy.
- During the ride home, I reflected on the evening, appreciating how everything came together to create a very memorable day.
Comments
Post a Comment